Bioganic Earth is a robust growing media formulation, containing natural rock substrates. It is biological organic based product designed to for use in a variety of circumstances including, podiums, containers, green roofs and green wall growing situations. This growing mix is a combination of long lasting sustainable media organic rock substrates that do not slump, and will remain robust for 2-5 years. Bioganic Earth, contains enough nutrients to feed and maintain plant health for up to 2-years and can be used in conjunction with semi-hydroponic and foliar feed systems. All Bioganic Earth mixes contain environmentally sustainable organic wetting agents and a composite of soil conditioners, cation exchange enhancers and bio-chars. Bioganic Earth is carefully manufactured through the selection of fully composted materials, soil enhancers and microbial inoculants.
Benefits of Bioganic Earth
- Watering/irrigation is reduced by up to 50%
- Resists water logging in podium planter boxes & green walls are sited in an external environment.
- Substrate dry weight approx. 375kg per m³ for green roof & green wall mixes.
- Substrate dry weight from 580kg per m³ for indoor, podium, Container and indoor Blends
- The media is pH stable and may be customised to suit a wide range of plant species.
Available for purchase in:
- 25 litre bags (stocked)
- Cubic metre woven bags