Hydro TerraPlex is a granulated, mineralised, organic based soil conditioner, compost, wetting agent and fertiliser used for plant establishment in a range of marginal soils. Hydro TerraPlex will continue to provide nutrition to plants for up to 2 years.
Hydro TerraPLEX is activated by watering newly planted beds, however it can be applied dry as no root burn will occur.
Hydro TerraPlex is odorless in application, adds up to 50% water saving capacity, features added controlled release nutrients & prevents leaching.
Benefits of Hydro TerraPlex
- Buffers soil from abrupt pH changes.
- Increases calcium levels.
- Odorless application.
- Minimises leaching of nutrients into the environment and enhances microbial activity.
- Adds organic carbon content to feed soil microbes and organisms.
- Activated by watering newly planted beds, however it can be applied dry as no root burn will occur.
- Contains 3 varieties of long term organic wetting granules (Bio-char, Sorba-stone and Zeolite) which increase the water holding capacity by up to 50%
- Increases the cation exchange capacity (CEC) to hold nutrition in the soil profile without leaching.
Available for purchase in:
10kg & 20kg square buckets.